• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Few Pairs For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
pm me neon yellow please..

Some people reacted to this post.
I wish you had some pictures :sad:.

Username Hidden said:
I wish you had some pictures :sad:.

Nooo you're done for the year! LOL jk...btw sending out your frogs during my lunch break today.

Haha it is very difficult! I saw pictures of that rootbeer fade one and it looks really cool. Just wanted to make sure it was the same one I saw though.

Haha frogs are so addicting, you don't even have to have your first in your possession to want more. My advice to you inza is save money and buy the nice pairs up front. Because sooner or later its going to lead to that and its better to spend the big bucks on a few pairs you love then to buy lots of more affordable pairs that are sort of eh. Finding this out as I am getting some of the pairs I've always wanted and getting rid of some pairs that don't see as much use.

anyone is free to look through my photobucket album. If you dont see the pictures you'd like there, let me know and i will take more.

Pictures by rcman12589 - Photobucket

should be pics of all on there. Some lightly used, most new.

That brown/cyan fade is so cool looking heh. I hear you froghog. That's what I decided to do with the Gascan's I collected haha.

sorry guys, matte red, crystal red, and rootbeer cyan fade are already sold :/

Aw no! Haha.

sorry! if it makes you feel any better, i bought them off ebay for $65 shipped :dance3: just use sort by: "newly listed" and snipe those good BIN deals as they come.

Anyways.. all offers welcome!! Offer up, worst i can say is no.. i just spent another $250 i don't have! uh oh! lol