• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got It!

I was thinking about selling my polarized jupiter carbons and then putting that money towards picking up the ferrari carbons. Thoughts?

I was thinking about selling my polarized jupiter carbons and then putting that money towards picking up the ferrari carbons. Thoughts?
Welcome! That's pretty much what I did. I sold my other Jup. Carbons and picked up the Ferrari. If you like the frame style go for it. The Ferrari is a beautiful piece and the red accents are absolutely stunning.

I hardly wear my Jupiter Carbons (maybe three times) and I agree that the red accents are stunning. I also love how the front of the frame is the matte black finish and really ties the piece together as a whole. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell your original Carbons for?

I hardly wear my Jupiter Carbons (maybe three times) and I agree that the red accents are stunning. I also love how the front of the frame is the matte black finish and really ties the piece together as a whole. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell your original Carbons for?
It really does look good. I sold my other Jup. Carbons for $215 to some great guys here on the forum.

Received these today.The jupiter family is growing
7a4z.jpg

ktpd.jpg

Last edited:
I did not open a new thread for them.
Kinda busy day today.My mailman was full:)
Nothing special but since the new frames(except few)don't tell me much i sticked with the older ones

DSC_0088_zpsf37bfad3.jpg

DSC_0093_zpsf5239acd.jpg

DSC_0094_zpsd553e87a.jpg

DSC_0095_zps95277c23.jpg

DSC_0096_zps46fb0685.jpg

DSC_0097_zps9ac862d2.jpg

DSC_0098_zps529b1427.jpg

Back