• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Fire flora 10/10

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
Not exactly what I wanted to be listing for sale, but it is what it is right? About three months ago I got access to a set of ruby iridium lenses from 2008 that were still fresh in the box. They have been put into this frame and are stunning in person. After installing the lenses into this frame, I haven’t let them see sunlight, in fact, they haven’t been out of a microfiber bag other than taking this photo this morning. I have no idea what the fair market on these is, primarily due to the fact that I haven’t seen one hit the market in a little bit. If I am 100% off my rocker on this price, please feel free to shoot me a message or make me an offer. I’m going to start the price on these at $180, but again I may be way off on these.

AACF94FC-E1E9-4D69-A5B2-FAC6F74F9868.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey O-Fam,
Not exactly what I wanted to be listing for sale, but it is what it is right? About three months ago I got access to a set of ruby iridium lenses from 2008 that were still fresh in the box. They have been put into this frame and are stunning in person. After installing the lenses into this frame, I haven’t let them see sunlight, in fact, they haven’t been out of a microfiber bag other than taking this photo this morning. I have no idea what the fair market on these is, primarily due to the fact that I haven’t seen one hit the market in a little bit. If I am 100% off my rocker on this price, please feel free to shoot me a message or make me an offer. I’m going to start the price on these at $180, but again I may be way off on these.

View attachment 1086345
Do they come with the original box, microclear bag and papers?

Username Hidden said:
Do they come with the original box, microclear bag and papers?
I have the box, but the individual I bought the frame from originally wrapped the clear box in brown packing paper and just wrote on that and sent it to me. Needless to say it did not survive the trek here. I can send it with the shades, but I would honestly look at them is just the shades and microfiber bag.

Bump

Back