1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I've decided to only get one pair a month, part of my New Years Resolution. Ever since joining this forum, my number jumped from a mere 7 pairs to 24 in 3 months. Not good for my wallet! Especially those rarer pieces. Anyways, I just picked up some polished Juliet's with Polarized Ice Iridium lenses.

First Pickup Of The Year! - polchrome-iceiridpol-2.jpg

This is actually the buyers image, but I just wanted to post some image lol. Will get these in the mail around Friday!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Nice pickup those are great, gotta love hammerstems!!

3. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Nice pickup dude! Another victim to the metal bug! Love the hammerstems as well. I will soon own 2 polished juliets. Love the ice iridium too!

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Hammerstems!! W00t!

5. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Great pick up!! Congrats!!

6. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pickup...congrats!!

7. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

So you sell me your Juliet's just to pick up another pair lol. I like those you are getting there. I already have those. I was so happy to get the 1st gen from you.

8. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Honestly I wasn't planning on picking another one up lol. But there's one guy who I constantly buy from on eBay who has ridiculously low prices, and I had a pretty large amount of eBay bucks saved up due to the Flores and Troy Lee Gascan's. So, I figured I'd snatch one. Plus I heard that Polarized Ice were going out, and that's a favorite of mine. It was the first polarized lens I bought and I haven't looked back ever since. I don't know why, but Polarization makes a huge difference for me, especially while driving (and I drive a lot).

I was hoping to pick up the C100 Gascan first, not these haha.

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Just got these today and they're stunning. Brand spanking new, and I actually like how the polished frame is on this! It's not overwhelming and in your face, and I like that. I also like the feel, compared to the Plasma frame. It's smooth and overall very aesthetically pleasing!