• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Possile Pair Of Juliets

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
I'm looking at buying a pair of Plasma Juliets w/ Emerald Iridium that don't have hammer stems, the problem is they are 2 hours away and i want to find a pair to try on before i goto look/buy them but no one has juliets by me. I'm looking for any input on the fit of them compared to other pairs of oakleys (size wise) if possible...Thanks!

i own alot of pairs.From smallest up ill list a few i have
Fives 3.0, Splices,Flak Jackets, X Squareds,Gascans,Split jackets,Tens,fuel cell,antix,jawbone.

The closest i can think of the fit is a metal version of flak jackets. If flaks are too tight, you would probably go for the hammerstems. Then they fit alot like x squares

I'm looking at buying a pair of Plasma Juliets w/ Emerald Iridium that don't have hammer stems, the problem is they are 2 hours away and i want to find a pair to try on before i goto look/buy them but no one has juliets by me. I'm looking for any input on the fit of them compared to other pairs of oakleys (size wise) if possible...Thanks!
They don't have any Juliets for you to try on at the Vault in Milpitas?

Hammerstems only in available in a polished Juliet or an XX. Unless you do a mod swap or blast....so you should be good to go.....

Back