1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

Checked in at the Oakley Vault store at Colorado Mills Mall.

I didn't fall in love with anything other than the Infinite Hero Split Jackets, but my wife said they didn't look as good as my Gascans, so I skipped on them.

We did walk out with new Positive Red Iridium lenses for her Flak Jackets and a new pair of Polished Black Miss Conducts with OO Gray Polarized. Might go back and get her a second set of Flak Jacket frames there was a red/white combo she now wants to with Positive Red lenses.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Sounds like she is just as interested as you. With your wife on board you'll have less trouble with purchases. Also the IH Split would be more of a collector piece.

3. SpeakForYou

SpeakForYou Oakley Enthusiast

Nice! Go back get her the Flaks and pick up the Splits for yourself :p no point in using fuel to get the one frame now i there :p

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Grab the Splits

5. michaelpule

I couldn't let something that pretty just sit there on the shelf. That violet iridium lens goes perfect with all my K-State clothes I wear every saturday.

6. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

The IH split is an awesome frame, I find myself wearing mine more and more, then letting it sit in the case. Just go buy them for Petes sake will ya!!!!!!

7. michaelpule

8. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

9. michaelpule

Totally agree with the good cause thing. There's another pair of splits there as well that I liked. Don't know if I can grab both of them, but wife's in the shower and it looks like we are heading back down to Denver.

10. michaelpule

Ahh crap. Just realized what I was looking at in the store. they weren't split jackets they were Jawbones.

Echelon Jawbones to be exact.

Thought I remembered them as Split Jackets and I was going to have fun swapping the pieces in and out.