• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First watch!

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Well, its official! I own an Oakley watch and I'm in love.. so dang heavy! Nice racist "black face" GMT

Was really suspicious of the guys story, (another sob story about a dying uncle and needing cash.) This time I think the guy was genuine... I paid him paypal the night before to hold it for me since I'm out of town a lot.
I paid him what he asked, but gave him a bit more when I actually met with him today. He was pretty distraught about his situation and it was a really nice watch in good condition. I'm happy with it.

It fits perfect already, so I just got it cleaned. Now I just need to figure out how to use it...

20201027_163856.jpg

20201027_142417.jpg

Congrats on your first watch! GMT is one of the heavier watches oakley made. User manuals might still be available on oakley.com

Congrats on your first watch! GMT is one of the heavier watches oakley made. User manuals might still be available on oakley.com
Yes they are there the owners manual, i download the pdf from Oakley.com also, i tried to share the file here but looks like it is too heavy for the forum, its more than 5mb .

Yes they are there the owners manual, i download the pdf from Oakley.com also, i tried to share the file here but looks like it is too heavy for the forum, its more than 5mb .
I did see that one. Thank you. Its kinda vague on the alarm function.

Back