• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fives 3.0 Asian Fit lenses fit std. Fives Squared?

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I have been reading conflicting reports about Fives 3.0 Asian Fit lenses fitting standard Fives Squared. Oakley Canada said they won't fit but others have said they will. Does anyone have experience fitting Asian lenses into the std. frame? Thank you.

Looks like the confusion was on my end. Fives 3.0 Asian Fit lenses will fit in Fives Squared Asian Fit frames, but not in standard Fives Squared frames.

Looks like the confusion was on my end. Fives 3.0 Asian Fit lenses will fit in Fives Squared Asian Fit frames, but not in standard Fives Squared frames.

Afaik they fit in normal five squared, but they are slightly loose. I think I have a few sets I use in my Five squareds, I'll double check the fit and boxes and try to remember to update you tomorrow ;)

They fit, but they are slightly loose. Nothing I notice when wearing them, but when you shake the frame you can hear the lens move. No issue with the optics etc. so well worth the $6 I paid for my sets when Oakley was clearing them out :D

They fit, but they are slightly loose. Nothing I notice when wearing them, but when you shake the frame you can hear the lens move. No issue with the optics etc. so well worth the $6 I paid for my sets when Oakley was clearing them out :D
$6!?! I do kind of recall them being cleared out. Great price. I'll give you $7! Thanks for the info.

$6!?! I do kind of recall them being cleared out. Great price. I'll give you $7! Thanks for the info.

Back when they were closing the vault.. Too bad you aren't closer I think I have a spare set of VR28 BI and slate ;)

Send me a message if you want to sell and ship to Canada @NoFair :cool:. I would be having them shipped to @SouLFuLFrog in Ontario for a project pair of Fives Squared he is doing for me. Cheers.

Send me a message if you want to sell and ship to Canada @NoFair :cool:. I would be having them shipped to @SouLFuLFrog in Ontario for a project pair of Fives Squared he is doing for me. Cheers.

I've had a couple of mishaps with Canada post lately and tracked/insured shipping wouldn't make it a good deal for any of us..

Back