• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics

Toy4x

I should Work at Oakley
First, pic of all the Blue Sock kits available for the Flak 2.0:
Navy / Electric Blue / Sky Blue
2015-07-02%2011.59.36_zps8p7jjsev.jpg

Saphire Blue Polar w/ electric blue
2015-07-02%2012.24.49_zps6ztftrxt.jpg

2015-07-02%2012.24.41_zps6qajyyht.jpg

Deep Water Prizm w/ electic blue
2015-07-02%2012.22.10_zpsxfa8myu3.jpg

2015-07-02%2012.22.00_zpsbz5yjgxs.jpg

PRIZM
2015-07-02%2012.56.33_zpsfyhd6wuf.jpg

Saphire Polar
2015-07-02%2012.57.25_zpsbliwuool.jpg

Last edited:
hot damn! I'm getting those electric blue ear socks now. they'll match perfect with my sapphire iridium polarized lenses. how long did shipping take or did your O store have them?

not a flak guy, but props for putting out useful info (and the lens comparison is great for anyone).

I personally love the less-saturated look of Deep.

Looks good! I'll definitely be picking up some electric blue ear socks after seeing those pics.
Ostore is out of EB . I was only able to find the sky blue or navy in store. I ordered the Electric Blue Mon online, they came in today, Thurs. I've been waiting for them to get here before taking pics of the 2 lenses.

Not too sure which lense I like more... Was taking pics of through the lense to post here but ran out of time. Will post tomorrow. Sapphire definitely has more violet. Prizm's make me think of pure water, or the color I would associate with pure water.

I think electric blue socks matches Saphire perfectly. The deep water can watch sky or electic socks.
hot damn! I'm getting those electric blue ear socks now. they'll match perfect with my sapphire iridium polarized lenses. how long did shipping take or did your O store have them?

The sapphire / black combo is pretty sharp. Those were my first pair of Flak 2.0.

When I tried on the Radarlock in the O Store, I tried the Deep Water Prizm Pitch.

I liked the look of it but the salesperson said that they are fairly easy to see through when wearing them outside (as in other people can see your eyes easily, just like the rest of the Prizm line of lenses). Because of that, I didn't purchase them as my second lens for the Radarlock Pitch. They look really great on the Flak 2.0 so at least that is another option for me.

These are some of the lenses I tired in the store (they don't have Sapphire for the Radarlock Pitch yet).

First is Jade Ird:

IMG_0444.JPG

Next is Deep Water Prizm:

IMG_0447.JPG

Last is Ice Ird:

IMG_0455.JPG

When I tried on the Radarlock in the O Store, I tried the Deep Water Prizm Pitch.

I liked the look of it but the salesperson said that they are fairly easy to see through when wearing them outside (as in other people can see your eyes easily, just like the rest of the Prizm line of lenses).
View attachment 163312

I've got to disagree, at least for that specific type Prizm lens. I have a Prizm H2O Deep Polar Pitch lens for my Radarlock and it is very reflective, I highly doubt anyone sees my eyes. Just about every pic I've seen on here shows this. Maybe there is some variance in the lenses though, as your pic does not look as reflective, and I know other lenses in the Prizm lineup are easy to see your eyes.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back