1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Toy4x

Toy4x Oakley Enthusiast

First, pic of all the Blue Sock kits available for the Flak 2.0:
    Navy / Electric Blue / Sky Blue
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2011.59.36_zps8p7jjsev.jpg

Saphire Blue Polar w/ electric blue
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2012.24.49_zps6ztftrxt.jpg
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2012.24.41_zps6qajyyht.jpg

Deep Water Prizm w/ electic blue
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2012.22.10_zpsxfa8myu3.jpg
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2012.22.00_zpsbz5yjgxs.jpg

PRIZM
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2012.56.33_zpsfyhd6wuf.jpg

Saphire Polar
    Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - 2015-07-02%2012.57.25_zpsbliwuool.jpg

Last edited: 7/2/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Skyler

Skyler Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Which lenses do you prefer?

3. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Looks good! I'll definitely be picking up some electric blue ear socks after seeing those pics.

Toy4x likes this.
  4. yanki01

yanki01 Oakley Beginner

hot damn! I'm getting those electric blue ear socks now. they'll match perfect with my sapphire iridium polarized lenses. how long did shipping take or did your O store have them?

Toy4x likes this.
  5. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

not a flak guy, but props for putting out useful info (and the lens comparison is great for anyone).

I personally love the less-saturated look of Deep.

ARB and Toy4x like this.
  6. Toy4x

Toy4x Oakley Enthusiast

Ostore is out of EB . I was only able to find the sky blue or navy in store. I ordered the Electric Blue Mon online, they came in today, Thurs. I've been waiting for them to get here before taking pics of the 2 lenses.

Not too sure which lense I like more... Was taking pics of through the lense to post here but ran out of time. Will post tomorrow. Sapphire definitely has more violet. Prizm's make me think of pure water, or the color I would associate with pure water.

I think electric blue socks matches Saphire perfectly. The deep water can watch sky or electic socks.

spin_nin likes this.
  7. rml0015

rml0015 Oakley Beginner

You just convinced me that I need the Saphire lenses! Those look great on the 2.0

8. spin_nin

spin_nin Oakley Expert

The sapphire / black combo is pretty sharp. Those were my first pair of Flak 2.0.

When I tried on the Radarlock in the O Store, I tried the Deep Water Prizm Pitch.

I liked the look of it but the salesperson said that they are fairly easy to see through when wearing them outside (as in other people can see your eyes easily, just like the rest of the Prizm line of lenses). Because of that, I didn't purchase them as my second lens for the Radarlock Pitch. They look really great on the Flak 2.0 so at least that is another option for me.

These are some of the lenses I tired in the store (they don't have Sapphire for the Radarlock Pitch yet).

First is Jade Ird:

Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - IMG_0444.JPG

Next is Deep Water Prizm:

Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - IMG_0447.JPG

Last is Ice Ird:

Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - IMG_0455.JPG

9. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I've got to disagree, at least for that specific type Prizm lens. I have a Prizm H2O Deep Polar Pitch lens for my Radarlock and it is very reflective, I highly doubt anyone sees my eyes. Just about every pic I've seen on here shows this. Maybe there is some variance in the lenses though, as your pic does not look as reflective, and I know other lenses in the Prizm lineup are easy to see your eyes.

Flak 2.0, Saphire Polar vs Deep Prizm Polar Pics - image.jpg

Last edited: 7/9/15
    Panhandler and spin_nin like this.
  10. yanki01

yanki01 Oakley Beginner

wow, those are very reflective over an iridium lens.