1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kyle_2012

kyle_2012 Oakley Beginner

So I tried searching for this on the forum but I wanted to find out indefinately. Is the dark grey finish on the flak jacket a matte color (similar to matte black), or is it polished? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

Yup, it's a matte finish, I have that frame.

3. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

...and there are three of them currently left on the Vault site for $65! Go grab one now if you're interested. They're going fast!

4. kyle_2012

Dang those did go fast haha. I didn't end up getting one, o well! Thanks anyways guys.

5. NiGHTSx2

I snagged one, but just barely. The Vault still has some of the red Flaks for $70.

6. NiGHTSx2

They're back on the site for $65. Four qty listed currently. Go now if you want them!

7. kyle_2012

It is crazy how fast those went (again). I logged on 10 minutes after you posted this last night and I went to check the vault and they were already sold out again! They also had a pair of Fast Jackets which must have only been up for a few hours and those were also already gone! Keep on the lookout as I now have an extra pair of Flak lenses and no frame to put them in!

8. NiGHTSx2

Just got mine today. Pretty darn nice finish. $65 is an amazing deal on these (even if they have grey lenses)!