• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket XLJ vs. XLJ Asian Fit?

If you bought them in November they aren't 2.0s. Those were just released this month.
Yeah Flak 1.0s.
Thanks for the info. so far.
If anyone knows whether Asian Flak 1.0 XLJ lenses would make XMetal donar candidates, please shout.

Yeah Flak 1.0s.
Thanks for the info. so far.
If anyone knows whether Asian Flak 1.0 XLJ lenses would make XMetal donar candidates, please shout.
You should take your Asian fit lenses to a store that sells Flak Jackets and see if they'll fit into the frame. Of the standard flak. If they do then my guess would be that you'd be good to go.

You should take your Asian fit lenses to a store that sells Flak Jackets and see if they'll fit into the frame. Of the standard flak. If they do then my guess would be that you'd be good to go.
My problem is I haven't bought the lenses yet!
I want to do a custom cut but the color I'm looking for is only available in Asian Flak XLJ lens....
Don't want to buy it without being sure.

It doesn't mean much but Oakley.com says the same about the 1.0 as it did about the 2.0..Idk if you've checked vault online but they have several different lenses with a lot of different tints that may work,CHEAP

Thanks everyone. Being in Japan, I can source Asian fit lenses quite easily, but non-Asian are harder to get in a large range. But I think for donors, for now, I'll stick with known lenses, excluding Asian... If anyone has experience of cutting or purchasing a cut Asian Flak for an Xmetal, let me know!

Back