1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brad Anstead

Brad Anstead Oakley Beginner

Flak Jacket - image.jpg Flak Jacket - image.jpg Flak Jacket - image.jpg Flak Jacket - image.jpg Flak Jacket - image.jpg Hi guys, can anyone tell me if these are real. They look like all my other flak jackets but they don't have a serial number on them. Thanks Flak Jacket - image.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

They look good. The lack of a SKU (Flak Jackets don't have a serial number) always indicate a fake. Frames from the Oakley Custom Program do not have SKU's.

3. Brad Anstead

4. Brad Anstead

Thanks, so your saying they are real? I have 2 other pairs that have numbers on them.

5. RetinaBurn

6. Brad Anstead

Ok thank you.

7. Zeke

Zeke - The Retarded Battle Continues ... Premium Member

So Flak's never have anything on the inside of them? My polished white have: 03-882 63 O 14 133 ... & my *Custom* Flak's, & Fuel Cell's, have no numbers whatsoever, ... as expected.

8. lafountain

lafountain Oakley Beginner

He is saying non custom Flak's will have an SKU. Custom ones will not.

He was pointing out that Flak's don't have a serial number assigned, but do have an SKU.

9. RetinaBurn

SKU and serial numbers are two completely different things. The SKU on your Flaks designates what model and color and lens came with that SKU number (there are probably hundreds if not thousands of that same sunglass). Customs do not have SKU because you can have any combination of color frame and lens, your choice. Also, the 63 O 14 133 are not part of the SKU, those numbers are optical measurements.

David F likes this.