1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, I have a Flak XLJ Black Frame with Prizm Trail lenses, complete with the retail box, soft vault case, micro fiber bag, extra nose piece, and all the paper work. I've used it a couple of times but always stored in the micro fiber bag when not in use. Lenses are awesome for cloudy/rainy conditions. Condition is easily 9/10 for both frame and lenses.

Selling for $80 shipped conus only please.

I'm also looking to trade (plus cash) for a Tincan Carbon Satin Black/Black Iridium or a Thinlink Black/Prizm Daily.

Thanks

Flak XLJ Prizm Trail Complete *price dropped* - image1.JPG Flak XLJ Prizm Trail Complete *price dropped* - image2.JPG Flak XLJ Prizm Trail Complete *price dropped* - image3.JPG Flak XLJ Prizm Trail Complete *price dropped* - image4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 2/19/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump and lowered price to $90

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump again price drop now $80 or make me an offer if you guys have something else in mind

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still for sale?