• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flight Deck Size (XM vs Normal)

KentaKing

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys!
I'm currently looking to get a pair of flight deck goggles for this coming season, but I have no way to try them on in real life to see what size I should get. I know that there is the "normal" version that I think looks a bit too big from the pictures i've seen, and then there is the XM version which is supposed to be a more "medium" fit.
I'm having a hard time finding some side-by-side comparison pictures to show how big the difference really is.

The fit im looking for is like you see at the first few frames of this .gif ( Gfycat gif ) which seems to be a lot smaller than the pictures i've seen posted here and on other online places.

So, Oakley goggles experts out there; Have anyone tried both the XM and Normal Flight Decks? How big is the difference? And is that the XM version in the .gif?

Sorry for my bad English.

I have the regular flight deck and the XM is a bit smaller. I believe close to 20%. It fits closer to an Airbrake.

Latest Posts

Back