• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Foley AL Vault?

Wait a second, I have to look out of my window.........sorry, can't see. It's hidden by the curvature of the earth :smile:

I usually go by there when we are down there at the beach. It is hit and miss sometimes they have great deals and sometimes not anything i am interested in. Got a pair of FMJ pit bulls there this year in the clearance case. I would say it is worth a stop.

Well I stopped b y this one the other day..... and while I did pick up a couple small items it was pretty disappointing. The selection was ok but the help.... wow, clueless and not very helpful. There was a guy in there I was talking with a bit, went over to the clearance case and asked if he had any old sig or artist series laying around... "What are those?" was his response, multiple times to multiple questions. I tried to buy a pair of shoes that had a tag on the display shoe for $25 but when he rang them up they came up $40. I showed him the tag but he said it was a mistake, should not have been marked that. The he peels off that sticker and it says $85 underneath, he comment was "Wanna pay $85?" The girl working was not much help either. I asked if they had any of the London pins left.... "no, but if we did you would have to buy a pair of full price glasses to get one" Really? I even had to point out behind the counter where the big bags were for the bulky stuff..... Absolutely clueless!

On a side note, I did pick up a couple things... good deals on those but the staff was a joke

i feel your pain haha.....i work in retail, but i deal with the opposite side, people who ask the ridiculous questions that have no clue! its scary what people ask. the human race is degrading except for a few people like ourselves. i think everybody here on the forum needs to take jobs at oakley instead of circus clowns!:wink: