1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

They don't suit me but its a great deal for those looking for a sweet pair of collectors Antix

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

I had been looking for a pair and no one seemed to want to part with them, glad they came back!!

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Did you order them?

Im Almost Tempted to get another pair just to use for trade bait for later. Seems like there is still more demand for these and it would help out others that just join.

4. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

O yea, def ordered. I woke up this morning to go to jury duty and decided to check the vault since I had a little time before hand. Checked, saw them and placed the order immediately, grabbed a shirt to get over $100 to get the free shipping. Bad thing is I just picked up two country batwolfs from there, a pair of frank koziks off here and won an auction for some turquoise 4 legged frogs for my girl. Been an expensive week, man I need to stop but I can't.

5. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

LOL We have all been there man. Staying on this forum is expensive.

6. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

Yea i just keep spending more and more, haha. Thats ok, I'm gonna hopefully wait a week or two before I spend anymore although I said that last time.

7. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Moved to correct forum.