1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For Sale, Brandnew Oakley X-Metal Vault.
    -This is the square type with X-metal logo on the top. It will fit all X-metal and Pit Boss sunglasses.
    -Buyer will shoulder the shipping
    -Item is in UAE
    -Brandnew and never been used
    -Will sell @ $100 each
    -Will post the actual pic of the item
    -PM me for inquiries.
    -Thanks.

For Sale: Brandnew Oakley X Metal Vault - 2u5rf5l.jpg
    For Sale: Brandnew Oakley X Metal Vault - 30jsq37.jpg
    For Sale: Brandnew Oakley X Metal Vault - 141jew7.jpg

Get them both I'll throw a free original oakley juliet gold iridium lens (used but in good condition) and 1 pair of juliet black earsocks (Brand new and never been use):smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    picturess please

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pic posted.:smile:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i totally want one but dont have the $$... argh. any way to negotiate? haha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your going to get both of them maybe I'll give a discount. :smile:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha but thats spending even more money! money i dont have!.. lol i guess someone else will pick it up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Same boat here my friend. And those are so totally awesome too. I mean really, you get ready to leave work and pull out a frigging METAL RIVETED CASE and out comes some X Metals? That's so badass.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha i know right! the lousy big bullet case doesnt fit the romeos or juliets. only the penny/mars which is what i use it for. hey if you got one and i got one, u reckon he'll give us a discount? haha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

discount? no problem I can give a little discount since both of you will get the vault. I really hate to sell this but i already shift to a different hobby or collection. just inform me when are you going to get it. Payment will be via western union and hope you give me 24 to 48 hrs to ship the items once i get the payment. Time here in UAE is different. :smile:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    can you pm us your best price if we both get it? thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.