1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just got this pair and after receiving them, I expected a little better condition. Not a huge deal, but I think I would just like to get what I have in them back and make someone happy.

Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze - 12-784

Condition: used, earstems dont have that brand new feel when snapping open and closed lenses have a few scratches. Nothing long or deep, to me it does not affect vision. I am kind of picky too.
    No matching dust bag or box or coin
    Great pair to wear everyday.
    $85 shipped CONUS

A couple pics will be soon up.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I got a little crafty and thought I would edit a few pictures that I tried showing the scratches in the lenses.
    Red Circles are where the scratches are
    Blue Circles are dead ladybugs in my light
    And more than just a couple I guess...
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers01edit.jpg
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers02.jpg
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers03.jpg
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers04edit.jpg
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers05edit.jpg
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers06edit.jpg
    For Sale: Flying Tigers GASCAN Matte Sand/Dark Bronze (12-784) - flyingtigers07.jpg

These pics might get the ball rolling since I have had 39 lookers...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    If you've got the micro bag around and want to sell that let me know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't but can include a random dust bag if asked to.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think if you had the bag you can sell them quicker. This pair is in my wishlist but I would BNIB.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will keep my eyes open for a matching bag, but currently I don't have it. Any takers?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.