1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. aornelas87

aornelas87 Oakley Beginner

I keep an eye on the local CraigsList for my lost pair these days and see a few good deals here and there. This post is for some Mg M-Frames $300, it's CL tho, so any price is negotiable I'm sure.

Oakley Magnesium M Frame rare collectible

Good Luck to those interested

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The guy has listed in the past. He's pretty firm on his prices. Which is odd, because he's got collector market price on a local CL ad that probably hasn't generated him much traffic, and at a price that will get him more offers than buyers.

He's either not in a hurry to sell, and if so why sell at all, or he's one of those sellers that thinks what he has is worth more than he's asking and is constantly bewildered not many people take him up at that price.

I'd love to get a pair off of him, but not at that price. My collection is mostly earned through deals. Like my Gen1 Slash I got for $60 in great shape. If I wanted to go and buy every pair that popped up I'd have a much bigger collection, a much thinner wallet, and probably be a lot less proud of what I've collected.

That's just me though.

3. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

i've talked to him once and yes, he is firm on his prices. He sell his extra lenses for $150...just keep looking. i have been lucky on local CG. but some sellers are jerks and they skyrocket their prices.

4. khyber

khyber Oakley Beginner

He has been selling these for over 4 years now and it seems like he hasn't sold many. I even spoke to him when I lived in the SF Bay Area.
    Man I'm home sick now!! :faint2:

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

They are cool collector's pieces, but man, mag m-frames were ug-ly!

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I disagree.

Timimen likes this.