• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found These Magnesium M-Frames On Local Craigslist, Plus Xtra Lenses

The guy has listed in the past. He's pretty firm on his prices. Which is odd, because he's got collector market price on a local CL ad that probably hasn't generated him much traffic, and at a price that will get him more offers than buyers.

He's either not in a hurry to sell, and if so why sell at all, or he's one of those sellers that thinks what he has is worth more than he's asking and is constantly bewildered not many people take him up at that price.

I'd love to get a pair off of him, but not at that price. My collection is mostly earned through deals. Like my Gen1 Slash I got for $60 in great shape. If I wanted to go and buy every pair that popped up I'd have a much bigger collection, a much thinner wallet, and probably be a lot less proud of what I've collected.

That's just me though.

i've talked to him once and yes, he is firm on his prices. He sell his extra lenses for $150...just keep looking. i have been lucky on local CG. but some sellers are jerks and they skyrocket their prices.

He has been selling these for over 4 years now and it seems like he hasn't sold many. I even spoke to him when I lived in the SF Bay Area.
Man I'm home sick now!! :faint2:

Latest Posts

Back