• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames That ONLY Look Good On Display - NOT On A Human

When I wear the Mars I dont care what others think. Personally I think they look alright on me. I like frogskins too...

6692270589_8d06fcb34f_b.jpg

mars.jpg

6669695873_713498c3f8_b.jpg

6677839535_7668f14032_b.jpg

To be honest I like the mars. I like the obsure though. I guess that's why I don't like frogs. It's metal all the way. I want a pair of mars,mars crater, leather Jordan mars.

I think part of the rub on the Mars is that it is so strange that very few people wear them seriously - or confidently - rather than a novelty. The third picture down on CrazyALee's post is the first time I've seen someone wearing the Mars without that "Hey, look at this ridiculous pair of sunglasses I'm wearing!" look.

And ya know what? They actually look good.

I agree with the above. CrazyALee might have just saved the Mars by swinging the "Display or Human" scales back over to the Human side.

Good work sir.

CrazyALee may be the only person on earth (like me with Dispatch) who can wear the Mars with Justice. Congrat's ALee, your the only one who can wear the Mars other than MJ lol.

Mars crater's and Romeo 1's would be the only x-metal's id want. I think those two really show the essence of what x-metal is. :)

Back