• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames That ONLY Look Good On Display - NOT On A Human

I'm really gonna stir this up. I know alot of people love it, but I think the Holbrook and Jupiter just look stupid (on me and everyone else). They look great on display though.

I'm really gonna stir this up. I know alot of people love it, but I think the Holbrook and Jupiter just look stupid (on me and everyone else). They look great on display though.

Yep, agreed, they do luck cool in the display but to me don't fit the face right & i'd have to throw in the frogskin. They all stand off the face too far.

Yep, agreed, they do luck cool in the display but to me don't fit the face right & i'd have to throw in the frogskin. They all stand off the face too far.

Noooooooo!!!!!! Ya can't put frogs on!! I just got mine :0(
Love my Jupiters too.... So I guess they can't go on here either cos they suit ME :0) haha

i havent worn a holbrook or jupiter yet but i prefer the holbrook, some people can wear them and wear them well. I just think the people who cant want to hate them.

Noooooooo!!!!!! Ya can't put frogs on!! I just got mine :0(
Love my Jupiters too.... So I guess they can't go on here either cos they suit ME :0) haha
Mrs. H has a safe exemption from this thread :) she's able to rock Jupiter's with no problem lol.

i havent worn a holbrook or jupiter yet but i prefer the holbrook, some people can wear them and wear them well. I just think the people who cant want to hate them.

I hear ya, but I'm really not hating. I don't like any of the frames with a 6 base curve. That includes the jupiter, jupiter squared, dispatch one and two, holbrook, frogskins, etc. I love the way the Holbrooks look on display, but to me they are very impractical. I also believe they are for the younger crowds (teens, twenties) and I'm 32 :(.

Wrist is the only person on here who really fits the Holbrook.
Being asian the 6 base lens curvature frames suit my flatter wider face really well ;)

im 27 lol. i think itd be more of an issue if you were 40 something trying to hold onto whats left of their youth and not knowing their real age haha.

Don't know if it has been mentitled as I wasn't going to read 7 pages but I feel the dispatch is the same way. I have to disagree with the frogskins I feel I can pull them off pretty well

Almost anyone can pull off frogs. I also know plenty who look good in the holbrooks. I like to think both suit me pretty well. I'll post some pics once my goldbrooks come in.

Latest Posts

Back