• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Romania, my favorite pair is my Dark Chrome / +Red Iridium Racing Jacket.
4281572662_a4261cfc1d_z.jpg

Hi im Jun from Indonesia, i love Romeo 1 Jordan but my first pair is wiretap silver with fire iridium.

Born and bred in the USA (Hawaii)!!! My favorite pair is my Jordan Romeo 1, it's my holy grail and something that I would've never thought I'd own. Btw, my first pair of Oakley's was a Frogskin back in high school, hahaha.

I am from the US, in MI to be exact... I would have to say my favorite pair are my R1's... They just have errthing going for them, style, comfort and the exotic factor to boot!

Central Florida, USA! My favorite pair Oakley has ever made has to be my C-Six Aluminum's - they are a work of art and fit better than anything else I've ever worn!

hello and good day to all..i am from Malaysia but currently studying in Indonesia..my favorite Oakley would be the x-squared..it's looks edgy and feels good on you..can't say no to an x-metal!

I am from the United States (Twin Cities, MN) - home of the Mall of America (and two Oakley retail stores).

I was driven to Oakley with their earlier industrial designs; but now that I'm older and their styles have shifted my style has shifted too.

My favorite pair are my Woodgrain Jupiter Squared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back