• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs In Action!! Post Your Pics!

393376_2672233615831_1555875788_32681599_1090057802_n.jpg

Here are the Anti-Freeze under minimal blacklight!

Loving it. Anyone going to post their pics of the actual black light series under the blacklight since SCgolfer and I have shown the non BL series?

Loving it. Anyone going to post their pics of the actual black light series under the blacklight since SCgolfer and I have shown the non BL series?

if i owned a backlight i would do it right now but unfortunately i don't. The yellow looks the best under backlight though.

who doesn't own a blacklight?

clearly kidding I am sure I am one of the few who actually does. I originally thought of doing a blacklight shelf in my case but did away with the idea when the BL series disappointed me. Was I the only one who thought those photos of the BLs that leaked were someone messing around?

who doesn't own a blacklight?

clearly kidding I am sure I am one of the few who actually does. I originally thought of doing a blacklight shelf in my case but did away with the idea when the BL series disappointed me. Was I the only one who thought those photos of the BLs that leaked were someone messing around?

I may not have a backlight but this is one of my favorite pictures of the backlight frogs under a backlight.

IMG_0292.jpg

sorry to derail this thread just wanted to show this picture

Back