1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

So I recently bought a pair off ebay that came with a pink oakley bag, but it was unlike any I have seen. It has a grey drawstring and the tag is of a greyer tint then the standard bags. The quality and workmanship is all there, very clean stitching and attached perfectly straight. It feels a bit more luxurious like the supreme bag. Anybody able to tell me anything about this? I don't think its fake as I have dealt with fakes in the past.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Thermonuclear

Thermonuclear Oakley Beginner

Was it a newer frogskins model or an older one? I have some bags from my older models where the bag is slightly different than the rest!

3. AtmosPlease?

So the bag wasn't for the pair it came with (its a collab) but I know they came out in 2008 so definitely early for the rereleases

4. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i have a pink frog bag with the grey string as well. but mine came from a Gen 1 Neon Yellow/Fire pair though. the Made in Japan pairs. seller was from here/O-review, and they were literally BNIB. unopened.

5. Thermonuclear

Thermonuclear Oakley Beginner

My grey string pink bag was from a gen 1 too - all of my other pinks from the re-releases have been white

6. AtmosPlease?

So its settled its a gen one bag, I like it much more. Thanks gents