1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump 1 day left

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-added the item.........am I mising something with this pair???? Iv waited ages to get a new pair .... now I can't shift the spair pair got

I thought they were one of the best looking frogs I'd seen in a long while

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just a pair that never really caught on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

£99.99 + shipping

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Its really strange these just didn't hit it off. You selling them for below retail, which is more than fair.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First pair I ever wanted new
    found a guy selling them so I bought both thinking I hadn't seen them new so thought some would love them and buy....but no :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think it is more about the color combo than anything. I had a pair of them with the intention of wearing them, but I didn't even wear them once. Hopefully someone comes along and snags them from you

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frogskins 4-legged Grey/purp With Violet Iridium Lenses In UK Ready To Ship - 2015-05-07 17.51.32.png Still for sale..... starting at £85 on the bay

Last edited by a moderator: 5/7/15