1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OZ Mat

OZ Mat Oakley Beginner

I have been collecting Oakley Frogskins for only a short while now, maybe a year at best, but in that time I have made some pretty nice purchases, well i think anyway.
    I am a massive fan of Frogskins and in particular the fade series or anything that resembles them. I think i have collected all the 2010 fade series glasses being; Grenade Fade w/Black Iridium, PurpleClear Fade w/Violet Iridium, RootbeerCyan fade w/Blue Iridium, Marine Fade w/Blue Iridium & Fire Flora Fade w/Ruby Iridium, well all the standard release ones anyway. I have also purchased Skate Deck w/Grey, Surf collection Ochre/Dark Grey & Surf collection Purple/Positive Red Iridium. I have one more of the Surf collection to go and then i am onto the Alpine collection. Once i have all of them i will start trying to source some of my Grails, Primitive, Gentei to name but a few.
    Anyway here is what i have so far, hope you enjoy.
    P.S. there is no close up of the Skate Decks but you can see them in the group pictures. Frogskins collection - 102.JPG Frogskins collection - 103.JPG Frogskins collection - 104.JPG Frogskins collection - 105.JPG Frogskins collection - 106.JPG Frogskins collection - 107.JPG Frogskins collection - 108.JPG Frogskins collection - 109.JPG Frogskins collection - 110.JPG Frogskins collection - 111.JPG Frogskins collection - 112.JPG Frogskins collection - 113.JPG Frogskins collection - 114.JPG Frogskins collection - 115.JPG Frogskins collection - 116.JPG

jbrash512, thisguy, tigbball5 and 3 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice. :)

Forgot about some of those. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's a nice pond

4. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Nice collection of frogskins. I really like the fades. Some of the color combinations on the frogskins are really cool.

5. jbrash512

jbrash512 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice colorways!

6. joshbrinzo

joshbrinzo Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

That's a nice pond coming along. Be careful, they multiply like crazy!

7. Craig Perkins

Craig Perkins Oakley Enthusiast

Dang nice collection!

8. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

good stuff baby. I'm looking forward to seeing your pond grow. see ya in the frogskins section

9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Awesome pieces bro.

10. OZ Mat

OZ Mat Oakley Beginner

For one year in I'm pretty happy with my collection. I collect other things as well so i can go a few weeks to months without buying anything and then i will see a pair of Frogskins for sale and that will spark my interest again and make me buy some.
    Collecting/Hoarding is an interesting hobby :)
    I now need to buy myself some of the Oakley sun glass frame stands and eventually a cabinet. I really want the old school black Oakley cabinet with the white log and lighting.
    Pretty hard to find them these days and even harder in Australia. I will probably have one custom made.
    Glad you all enjoyed my small collection and i will update this thread as i go.