• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold FROGSKINS LX 002043-04 Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

I purchased these Frogskins LX for my son but he finds them a bit big compared to his normal Frogs. They have only been worn twice and I can't find a single mark on the frame or lens. The frames are polished black and the lenses are black iridium polarized. The SKU is 002043-04. Black microfiber Oakley bag included. Trades for non-LX Frogskins and even other Oakleys considered. Price is $75 USD. I can ship in a Crosshair box and will make sure the arms are covered in the plastic that come with many Oakleys. Thank you for looking.
LX2.jpe
LX3.jpe
LX.jpe
LX4.jpe

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry for the dark pictures. Here is what it looks like from someone who takes better pics than me:

LX5.JPG

Any interest? I will also consider trades for Holbrooks, Quarter Jackets, She's Unstoppable, any Frogskins, and possibly other frames. Thank you.

My son wants these sold so he can buy other Frogs, Holbrooks, etc.

Last edited:
PM me with any trade or cash offers.

Last edited:
I delayed posting on eBay because a local buyer wanted them. He was a no show so they are still available. Offers accepted. Frogs are 10/10, just don't fit my son as well as his normal Frogs. LX are bigger. Thank you

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.