1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

I purchased these Frogskins LX for my son but he finds them a bit big compared to his normal Frogs. They have only been worn twice and I can't find a single mark on the frame or lens. The frames are polished black and the lenses are black iridium polarized. The SKU is 002043-04. Black microfiber Oakley bag included. Trades for non-LX Frogskins and even other Oakleys considered. Price is $75 USD. I can ship in a Crosshair box and will make sure the arms are covered in the plastic that come with many Oakleys. Thank you for looking.
    FROGSKINS LX 002043-04 Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized - LX2.jpe FROGSKINS LX 002043-04 Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized - LX3.jpe FROGSKINS LX 002043-04 Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized - LX.jpe FROGSKINS LX 002043-04 Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized - LX4.jpe

Last edited by a moderator: 3/21/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry for the dark pictures. Here is what it looks like from someone who takes better pics than me:

FROGSKINS LX 002043-04 Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized - LX5.JPG

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any interest? I will also consider trades for Holbrooks, Quarter Jackets, She's Unstoppable, any Frogskins, and possibly other frames. Thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My son wants these sold so he can buy other Frogs, Holbrooks, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: 3/6/16
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM me with any trade or cash offers.

Last edited by a moderator: 3/6/16
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I delayed posting on eBay because a local buyer wanted them. He was a no show so they are still available. Offers accepted. Frogs are 10/10, just don't fit my son as well as his normal Frogs. LX are bigger. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: 3/16/16
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

Last edited by a moderator: 3/16/16
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD