• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

From Shanghai. CHINA With Love Of OAKLEY !

Fun's Way

Oakley Beginner
Hi Everyone:

I'm an Oakley lover from Shanghai. CHINA!

Been watching this site for quite a long time, and learned a lot from U guys. I've been a fan of Oakley since college as I majoyed in Art&Design back in 2004. The discontinue of the mighty X-Metal is really a shock to me, because the major Chinese population is just getting to know about Okaley due to the BeiJing OLYMPIC 2008. As a matter of fact I've already starting to chasing down some nice X-Metals for my friends, when they starting to recognize the quality they stand for!

Above all, I think it's time to introduce myself to this site, hoping I can be helpul to this lovely community.
Here is a photo of mine, hope U guys like it:
P1060722.jpg

It's from a BBQ getogether for the member of "Mobile Suit League" Shanghai branch. A friend of mine snaped a shoot of me waring my JULIET Polished/P.Fire Iridium and SABOT mid 2.0 boot...in a tree...

Attachments

• P1060722.jpg
    P1060722.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 259
hi & welcome again, post more pics . . .
we all love to see the collection from our members :eek:)

Welcome to the forum! Love the Polished Juliet's, and those boots are sweet!

Who knows, with any luck, the next line of "X-Metals" might just be manufactured in your own backyard! :tongue:

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forum! Love the Polished Juliet's, and those boots are sweet!

Who knows, with any luck, the next line of "X-Metals" might just be manufactured in your own backyard! :tongue:

I'm afraid not, as there are already enough F-Oakley on Chinese market already. I think the First F-Oakley is "Made in China", cause I've seen them for quite a long time, and that S*cks! I don't want the pure Oakley blood line get contaminated!

Welcome! Nice to increase the forum diversity beyond the America's and Britain

Actually there have already been a bunch of people started their O-addiction, but still minority :biggrin:...among which only few like me speaks English fluently .

Thanks everyone!

I'm afraid not, as there are already enough F-Oakley on Chinese market already. I think the First F-Oakley is "Made in China", cause I've seen them for quite a long time, and that S*cks! I don't want the pure Oakley blood line get contaminated!

Actually there have already been a bunch of people started their O-addiction, but still minority :biggrin:...among which only few like me speaks English fluently .

welcome buddy. yeah must be a hard time trying to sieve the junk Foakleys from real stuff over there! I wouldnt trust ANY omatter frame haha.. i'd be so paranoid.

Latest Posts

Back