• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Extremely Rare Pieces...For A Friend

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
a cube for those OTT?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
they all have bags, some have boxes which hes in the process of getting me info o which, but given the fact they are one-off or prototypes, they didnt make any packaging simply because they either weren't finalized and approved or may have undergone a change for approval. as for paperwork, if they were a retail pair, then as long as they are boxed sure, but like any other prototype or athlete exclusive, they don't make "paperwork" or certificate of authenticity type stuff. They just give them out lol.

Does the WITK have a matching bag or just a black bag?

Username Hidden said:
okay. the blue pair shall be mine. too sweet to pass up. i left a msg for the Dr. ha!

Haha grats man!

Username Hidden said:
Haha grats man!

it's ain't over til the fat lady sings. deal's not closed yet. but the interest is there though. but the maroon pair is awesome as well. damn!

Username Hidden said:
it's ain't over til the fat lady sings. deal's not closed yet. but the interest is there though. but the maroon pair is awesome as well. damn!

the maroon one is sweet! Why get yourself stuck in a dilemma? Get both! Hahaha

24K XS for an OTT? I like both of them. :cool:

Username Hidden said:
I like this mans thinking!!

if i could, i would. but i can't ha!

Nice jono...I knew you would get one of these...you're a sucker for having the rarest of the rare :)

Username Hidden said:
Nice jono...I knew you would get one of these...you're a sucker for having the rarest of the rare :)

this time round, i just like the colour. ha! i got sold on the splatter. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back