1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Received this today. Bought them because i forget to remove a snipe I placed on them thinking i wont get them and the next thing i know? Email notification by Fleebay that my snipe was successful and I won the auction.

They were listed as used but frames and lenses are mint, giving them a 9.5/10. flex coupler and stems are tight as! No tuneup needed as they are as good as new and unworn. I personally did not try them on.

The serial pn this pair is 0451.

Enuff said. Here are the photos

Only have the Juliet and microfiber bag. Looking to get back what i paid for them: USD270 shipped shipping will be done via normal registered mail with tracking number, usually taking 7-10days depending on your sorting center. (I paid USD291 shipped as seller only offered express shipping)

May consider TRADE / TRADE + CASH offers so just hit me up with a PM. Prefer to sell it though, to fund for my vacation.

Cheers :dance3:

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Good luck with the sale bro, this is a great piece and a very comfortable price...!!!! I've seen this going for 400's
    1000 pieces only, a must for Juliet collectors...!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks carlos! :biggrin:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    received PMs from two parties so far and they have first option on the finito. will work on a first come first serve basis.

For trades, only looking for MD or JB. thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD. Scored an awesome deal with a great member! Cheers!

Please close mod! Thanks alot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    congrats

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks rubyskull :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Told ya brah..!!!!! This one is a great add, congratulations to the buyer of this great piece !!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha! Will head down to the post office on Monday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.