• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Frogskins 4-Legged Matte Turquoise ~ SKU# 03-217 ~ $260 Shipped Within The US

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For Sale: Collectors Frogskins 4-Legged Matte Turquoise ~ SKU# 03-217 ~ $260 shipped within the US / $275 shipped First Class International... PM with interest... BNIB... Brand New in Box... Box has crack as pictured...

frogskinsturquoise1.jpg

frogskinsturquoise2.jpg

frogskinsturquoise4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn, I knew the Frogs slowed down but I didint know they died... lol

Definitely an awesome pair man, I just can't afford them right now. GL!

lower the price and you'll get some bites

I saw these for retail at an optic shop in my area but no box so I didn't get them...they're actually a lot nicer in person than in pics so someone grab these!

Hear fear gear not trying to tell you how to price your pairs but I personally feel that is a lot for that pair. Again I'm not trying to tell you what to do just trying to give you some advice.

Username Hidden said:
Hear fear gear not trying to tell you how to price your pairs but I personally feel that is a lot for that pair. Again I'm not trying to tell you what to do just trying to give you some advice.

I know it might be a little steep to some, but I paid $300 for them and am only willing to take a $40 loss... If not ill just keep them in my collection...

Also, show me one place that's selling for lower... Ummm... No one... So thanks for the pricing advice, but that's my situation even if I did overpay because Frogs were crazy last year....

Back