1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For Sale: Collectors Frogskins 4-Legged Matte Turquoise ~ SKU# 03-217 ~ $260 shipped within the US / $275 shipped First Class International... PM with interest... BNIB... Brand New in Box... Box has crack as pictured...

FS: Frogskins 4-Legged Matte Turquoise  ~ SKU#	03-217 ~ $260 Shipped Within The US - frogskinsturquoise1.jpg
    FS: Frogskins 4-Legged Matte Turquoise  ~ SKU#	03-217 ~ $260 Shipped Within The US - frogskinsturquoise2.jpg
    FS: Frogskins 4-Legged Matte Turquoise  ~ SKU#	03-217 ~ $260 Shipped Within The US - frogskinsturquoise4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn, I knew the Frogs slowed down but I didint know they died... lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Definitely an awesome pair man, I just can't afford them right now. GL!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lower the price and you'll get some bites

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw these for retail at an optic shop in my area but no box so I didn't get them...they're actually a lot nicer in person than in pics so someone grab these!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hear fear gear not trying to tell you how to price your pairs but I personally feel that is a lot for that pair. Again I'm not trying to tell you what to do just trying to give you some advice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know it might be a little steep to some, but I paid $300 for them and am only willing to take a $40 loss... If not ill just keep them in my collection...

Also, show me one place that's selling for lower... Ummm... No one... So thanks for the pricing advice, but that's my situation even if I did overpay because Frogs were crazy last year....