1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    FS: Burnquist Fuel Cell

Really don't need / want these any longer. Asking...$50, or OBO...since they are used after all.
    Would like to keep this in US 48 states. Will ship when paid. PayPal preferred, or mail me a check.

Been used, I won't lie about the condition. Usual wear/tear from wearing/cleaning with lens cleaner and microfiber bag. Microfiber bag has some sort of ink spot or something on it, don't know how it got there or what it is...but other than that the frame is in usual worn condition. Lenses fine, free of scratches. Still have original box/microfiber/lens tint info card etc...Really have a sentimental attachment to these because i love the bamboo icons, and the recycled o-matter frame. Each time I wore these, I always cleaned them and took very good care of them! Thank's for looking!

FS/FT: Burnquist Fuel Cell - PICT0012.jpg

FS/FT: Burnquist Fuel Cell - PICT0011.jpg

FS/FT: Burnquist Fuel Cell - PICT0010.jpg

FS/FT: Burnquist Fuel Cell - PICT0009.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Pending Sale...:dance3:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    please let me know if you finally sold the FC . . .
    thanks

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    buyer expects to buy them this Saturday. ill let you know when they have officially been sold nerd!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    If there is no sale, want to make a trade?!? These + $ for the Canvas? These would fit nicely with the Burnquist Gascan's.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    how much $? i am quite poor at the moment from all the stuff i bought earlier this month haha.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I'm guessing your Fuel Cell is still priced at $50? I can send em over to you $100 shipped basically. Don't know if that's still too much though :(

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    im flat broke lmfao... that devil's collection plus buying a frame for somoene injured my poor crippled wallet lol.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    ready to be closed, sold!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    congrats!
    :closed_2:

Thread Status: