1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    matte white with gold irid frogskins, frame 10/10, lens 9/10. 200$
    hell frogskins bnib 105$
    julian wilson brook 105$

pm me for pics, open to ALL trades

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello,

As mentioned pics would help:

9) It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.

10) Do not post default Oakley picture if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.

For advice on how to post pics see here: Reading and Posting Messages

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    as i stated above you can pm me if you want pics. if not, stop spamming me. thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%

i dont think anybody is trying to spam, were just following forum rules

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i am following forum rules as well. i haven't broken any rule. Nothing says you need pics, so if it is stated that there will be no pictures unless i get a pm, than the repeated reiteration of a non-broken, which isn't even a rule would in fact be a spam message/comment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I promise it'd be easier for you to sell if you post pictures... People will exit thread almost instantly when there are no pics in many cases... Not trying to criticize but to help.