• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley AP (Adaptable Payload) Vest - You know it's rare!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Well it's been sitting on a hanger in my room since it won't exactly fit in my display case like I want. It's awesome and I don't want to get rid of it, but I don't really have a way to properly display it like I know some of you would be able to. I'm listing it here and then throwing it to the wolves on eBay.

One of you guys take it off my hands so I know it goes to someone who will appreciate it. Checked the past few completed listings through december and I think $300 is a good price. That'll be gifted plus shipping. (Probably $10 since I can throw it in a flat rate)

It's in great shape, and although it doesn't have a tag I would guess it's a Large or XL.

Also someone suggested that it may have been one of the first runs since it does not have a size/info tag patch that is stitched into it. I have no way of confirming this, but it makes sense to me lol.

PICS:
97f179d8.jpg

d14050f1.jpg

If you need more pics or have any questions feel free to contact me

Some people reacted to this post.
Man, that thing is SOOO freakin' awesome! I wish I could actually afford it for one and wear of for two. I'm not sure my boss, or the college for that matter, would take too kindly of me showing up to teach class wearing this...lol

Username Hidden said:
Well it's been sitting on a hanger in my room since it won't exactly fit in my display case like I want. IIt's awesome and I don't want to get rid of it, but I don't really have a way to properly display it like I know some of you would be able to.

LOL... you just need a bigger display case

This would be perfect to wear for airsoft.

is too bad the size is too large for me, good luck

maybe you schould try to get the "girl-version" maxis888 ?!? :rolleyes:

Username Hidden said:
maybe you schould try to get the "girl-version" maxis888 ?!? :rolleyes:

HAHAHHAAAA.... Ummm, well the XL dont fit me so I guess I am all Man!

I wish I had a 1000 to spend. I know where to get a bob torso at. It would look great on a bob torso.

As far as size... I'm guessing. If someone has one with tags and wants to take measurements to compare I'd appreciate it

Probably gonna throw it on the bay today or tomorrow guys!

Latest Posts

Back