1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi All,

I have a few items for sale.

First up is the Oakley Radar Echelon path. Only tried on inside and never worn. Comes with case, microfiber bag, and of course the matte black carbon fiber frame and VR50 photochromatic lenses. $450

Second up is the Oakley Radar Antifreeze with Jade Iridium path. I have worn casually a few times. Lenses are mint and no scratches anywhere. The lenses have never been removed from the frame. The frames have no scratches as well. Comes with case and microfiber bag. $550

Third up is an extra microfiber bag for the antifreeze radar's. Back when they first came out, I think I bought 2 or 3 and were selling the frames and lenses individually at the time. So I have an extra bag. $50

Fourth up is an Oakley gift card. I had bought a pair of Max Fear Holbrooks and ended up returning so I have a gift card with $170 on there. I will get the exact amount and post photo's tonight. $170+shipping.

Please email me at mile2424@aol.com if interested.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Per forum rules you must post pics, or your thread will be closed...Thanks!!!!! PM sent to OP......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are the pics as promised. Sorry I have been out of the loop a bit on prices besides those seen on ebay that may be quite inflated. If anyone is interested, shoot me a reasonable offer and we can go from there.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated prices...

Radar Antifeeze $425
    Radar Echelon $350