• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Radar Echelon, Oakley Radar Antifreeze Path, Antifreeze Bag, Gift Card...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi All,

I have a few items for sale.

First up is the Oakley Radar Echelon path. Only tried on inside and never worn. Comes with case, microfiber bag, and of course the matte black carbon fiber frame and VR50 photochromatic lenses. $450

Second up is the Oakley Radar Antifreeze with Jade Iridium path. I have worn casually a few times. Lenses are mint and no scratches anywhere. The lenses have never been removed from the frame. The frames have no scratches as well. Comes with case and microfiber bag. $550

Third up is an extra microfiber bag for the antifreeze radar's. Back when they first came out, I think I bought 2 or 3 and were selling the frames and lenses individually at the time. So I have an extra bag. $50

Fourth up is an Oakley gift card. I had bought a pair of Max Fear Holbrooks and ended up returning so I have a gift card with $170 on there. I will get the exact amount and post photo's tonight. $170+shipping.

Please email me at mile2424@aol.com if interested.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The prices... make me laugh :laugh: sorry man, just really too high for me to even consider...

PM sent......

Username Hidden said:
Hi All,

I have a few items for sale.

First up is the Oakley Radar Echelon path. Only tried on inside and never worn. Comes with case, microfiber bag, and of course the matte black carbon fiber frame and VR50 photochromatic lenses. $450

Second up is the Oakley Radar Antifreeze with Jade Iridium path. I have worn casually a few times. Lenses are mint and no scratches anywhere. The lenses have never been removed from the frame. The frames have no scratches as well. Comes with case and microfiber bag. $550

Third up is an extra microfiber bag for the antifreeze radar's. Back when they first came out, I think I bought 2 or 3 and were selling the frames and lenses individually at the time. So I have an extra bag. $50

Fourth up is an Oakley gift card. I had bought a pair of Max Fear Holbrooks and ended up returning so I have a gift card with $170 on there. I will get the exact amount and post photo's tonight. $170+shipping.

Please email me at mile2424@aol.com if interested.

Per forum rules you must post pics, or your thread will be closed...Thanks!!!!! PM sent to OP......

Here are the pics as promised. Sorry I have been out of the loop a bit on prices besides those seen on ebay that may be quite inflated. If anyone is interested, shoot me a reasonable offer and we can go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent

Updated prices...

Radar Antifeeze $425
Radar Echelon $350