1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for SALE is a pair of Black Oakley Water Jackets, VR28 vented lens, Carrying case, Head Strap, Cord, and Lens Solution. They have only been worn a few times. Frame I would rate 9 out of 10 and Lens the same at 9 out of 10. Price is $120 shipped with-in the continental US. Outside of this please contact me with shipping.
    Next is a pair of Black Racing Jackets this is just for the glasses only, nothing else. Ear stem and nose rubbers are New. Lenses need replaced, they are peeling. Frame I would rate 8 out of 10. Price is $80 shipped with-in the continental US. Outside of this please contact me with shipping.
    These are some of my favorite frames and I hate to move these but I have 3 pair and 2 have to go. Let me know if there are any questions. Link shows both pair of shades.

Oakleys For Sale :: WaterJacket2.jpg picture by brettc10 - Photobucket

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think erwin oakley is looking for water jacket, I will let him know. good luck with your sale bro

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure thing Thanks. I have had a deal with him before.
    Good looking out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent back

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    nice information marco..

you got pm and email to read bro :) i think i'll take the water jacket :big_boss:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM's sent to all

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both Pair SOLD!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member