• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Or Trade: MotoGP Antix BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Soooooo...I bought these as my second pair of Antix about 2 weeks ago. I think I was in denial and thought they fit me perfectly, but I find myself continuing to adjust the DB Antix while I wear em. They touch my cheeks slightly, and while some may not be bothered, it bugs the hell out of me haha. These don't really mean anything to me (unlike the Fonseca's and the DB's), and aren't too special in my eyes. I got them for $108 shipped, and I'm asking $85 shipped OBO. I am open to Gascan trades though! I'm still looking for the TF3 Gascan's (I know there's still a few on eBay and in store, but I rather trade for them), and the Sete Gascan's. I can always add $ of course. Let me know if you are interested! These are brand new. Never worn them. They've been on display for the past 2 weeks.

diKxG.jpg

If you want to see more pics, please let me know!

Some people reacted to this post.
I want these....

I'm broke now that I bought the Troy Lee Gascan's haha. Honestly, I have no idea what I want to start looking for next...I snagged a really cheap pair of C100 Jupiter's. Only reason I bought them was because of the deal I got on them. Maybe I'll start saving for the Flores Gascan's...that might take awhile.

HAHA, yeah i hear yah, but in the long run, you'll be super happy and proud of having them. Well glad i bought your fuel cell's then lol. It feels good afterwards to buy something you've been chasing after for a long time. it hurts now though.
I know what my next purchases will be. Shaun White Dispatch, jupiter camo dispatch, red/blue dispatch, then after that, probably the jupiter camo fuel cell, some antix. im more into the newer stuff. not a lot of older frames i'm into honestly.

didn't know you liked the jupiter. i look ridiculous in them lol.

Noticed you popped open a miller lite. lol...i like tecate. or asahi a japnese beer. i hate sapporo, way to bitter. i wish i bought those tf3 gascans as trade bait...when will i learn lol.

I actually like Sapporo! I don't like the Jupiter, but I do like the C100 version. I'll see how it goes lol. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll keep it. The last Jupiter I owned was an LX, and I wasn't too fond of it. Hopefully this one will be different. I wish I didn't sell my TF3 Gascan. I'm still hesitant though, because I don't have any Matte Black frames to switch the legs into. Oh well... I'll figure something out.

bump. Still available!

Altered Price

PM Sent, plz be patient with me haha.

I'm starting to really like these. I'll have to see how i go for "oakley spending money" next week, could possibly take these off your hands

Username Hidden said:
I'm starting to really like these. I'll have to see how i go for "oakley spending money" next week, could possibly take these off your hands
it kills' me I can't quite get these, it's such a great price though lol....lol, if you don't like them, i'll take them off your hands :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back