1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    OK members.....I have been bitten by the Metal bug and need to move these. Polished/Ice Iridium Hammerstems. Serial is JB002705. They could use a tuneup but wear fine. Lenses are original and I'd have to rate them at about a 6.5/10. There are a few light scratches but nothing that really affects viewing. Small black nose pads are brand new.....literally 2 days old and earstems are in great shape. Has 15 Temple Shocks. I'll include a bag with them as I purchased them without any of the factory packaging. This is my first Forum sale and I am trying to describe them to the best of my knowledge. I will have to sell on a first come, first served basis. That is the only way I can see being fair to everyone. If interested person 1 wants them and person 2 wants them too, I will ask person 1 to comply or he's out. I will post more pics tomorrow as it is late as I list these. I can email/text pics to anyone if needed. Payment will be by PayPal only and will be shipped anywhere with insurance and tracking. Looking to get $125 shipped. International shipping, contact me first for quote.Thanks members! Prefer NOT to trade.
    FS: Polished/Ice Iridium Juliet Hammerstems - photo13.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    pm'd sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    good luck with the sell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha that was lightning quick Carlos! Stealth master! And i thought i was fast!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Sale pending......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    ooh kenneth hope you get these!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Doubt so Brian :( late by a minute! Haha! Kicking myself!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    oh come on carlos pass it on! hah hes been looking for this one for ages!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.