• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Polished/Ice Iridium Juliet Hammerstems

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

OK members.....I have been bitten by the Metal bug and need to move these. Polished/Ice Iridium Hammerstems. Serial is JB002705. They could use a tuneup but wear fine. Lenses are original and I'd have to rate them at about a 6.5/10. There are a few light scratches but nothing that really affects viewing. Small black nose pads are brand new.....literally 2 days old and earstems are in great shape. Has 15 Temple Shocks. I'll include a bag with them as I purchased them without any of the factory packaging. This is my first Forum sale and I am trying to describe them to the best of my knowledge. I will have to sell on a first come, first served basis. That is the only way I can see being fair to everyone. If interested person 1 wants them and person 2 wants them too, I will ask person 1 to comply or he's out. I will post more pics tomorrow as it is late as I list these. I can email/text pics to anyone if needed. Payment will be by PayPal only and will be shipped anywhere with insurance and tracking. Looking to get $125 shipped. International shipping, contact me first for quote.Thanks members! Prefer NOT to trade.
photo13.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd sent

Pm sent!

good luck with the sell

PM'ed

Haha that was lightning quick Carlos! Stealth master! And i thought i was fast!

Sale pending......

ooh kenneth hope you get these!

Doubt so Brian :( late by a minute! Haha! Kicking myself!

oh come on carlos pass it on! hah hes been looking for this one for ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.