1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello all! I'm offering up my Juliets, Polished frame with OO Blue Iridium lenses. Brand new, mint perfect, never worn, however there's no serial number on the arm, and there's no box as this was a replacement pair from Oakley's warranty department. I'm asking $280 obo, payable in US currency, Paypal or Bank Money Order only. Shipping to US or Canada, about $10-$15 dollars. Shipping elsewhere will be more. Would very much be interested in a trade for Carbon X-Squared, and always on the lookout for a 0.3!

Please contact me, Gary Brown, here or at gary.brown@halton.ca for more information. I'll try to reply to you as soon as I possibly can! Thanks!

These are very, very nice!

THANKS!
    Gary

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    question is, are the OO BI lenses worth $80 more than a fire iridium polarised lens?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    I don't believe that's OO Blue. That was only stock issued on the Ichiro Carbons.....those are likely standard Blue Iridium.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would tend to believe you, but when they were returned to me from Oakley Warranty, they were typewritten indicated as 'OO Blue'. Of course, a crappy cellphone pic can't really tell the difference, and I personally wouldn't know either way!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    When you wear them outside, does it enhance contrast? OO Blue is a VR28 base which is a contrast base, Blue Iridium is a Grey base which is non-contrast.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OO Blue will also have a green hue, which should be able to pick up even with a cell phone camera. I'm with the others, those like like regular ice iridium, not blue iridium, there is a big difference in blue and ice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OO Blue Iridium should have a grey base lense, regular Blue Iridium has the VR28 base lenses. The original Blue Iridium has a grey base also.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    this can be solved by taking another photo of the view looking through the lenses

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    This contradicts everything I've read.. including the o-review database which is generally correct

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    o-review states the OO blue has grey base ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.