• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fs: Rare X Squared 24k Serial Number "nib"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bump this thing any more its gonna have a concussion.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you bump this thing any more its gonna have a concussion.

posting junks not helping with the sale..

Username Hidden said:
posting junks not helping with the sale..
Neither is bumping every day:deadhorse:

This is the second time I am addressing off topic comments on this thread.... I realize that it is getting bumped once a day, but please understand it is a sale thread and it is being offered to the forum at a higher then normal price, and if you belive the price is too high, then don't buy it. If you want it, negotiate with the seller.... At least the seller keeps up on his thread whether its bumped or not. Some people list stuff and never come back to the thread or reply to PM's........

Lets keep this thread as a for sale, offer, trade, etc. We are starting to turn this into a discussion thread.......Now lets get back to the sale of these 24K's!!!!

The following few posts have been deleted because members feel that they need to make unessessary comments on this sale thread even after I have requested them not too. The forum has some simple rules that need to be followed. Please refrain from posting comments that are NOT related to the negotiation of a purchase of this sellers item.

This is confusing to new members and unprofessional to the original poster and other members.....

Thanks all.......

i'm agree with mr.mod....

I personally think $670 (including express postage AND insurance) is a very reasonable price. There's people on eBay asking much higher!!

I'd buy them if I could (unfortunately my Mrs would skin me alive if I spend anymore money on Oakleys)

Good luck with the sale mate!

Username Hidden said:
i'm agree with mr.mod....

yes sure bro..

Username Hidden said:
I personally think $670 (including express postage AND insurance) is a very reasonable price. There's people on eBay asking much higher!!

I'd buy them if I could (unfortunately my Mrs would skin me alive if I spend anymore money on Oakleys)

Good luck with the sale mate!

thanks mate,, i know what ebay sale more than mine :)

bump!!!

bump!!!

bump for today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back