1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    as the title says, looking to sell my straight jacket 2.0 ruby iridium lenses. i've only used them sparingly for 2x and have since removed them from the frame. looking to sell these for $50 shipped w/in the continental usa. btw, i still have the bnib livestrong flak jackets i've posted a few days ago for $100 shipped w/in the continental usa.

payment is via paypal only. i have a lot of feedback on other message boards and can provide them if needed. pm is the best way to reach me. thanks!

FS: Straight Jacket 2.0 Ruby Iridium Lenses And BNIB Livestrong Flak Jackets - IMAG0402.jpg

FS: Straight Jacket 2.0 Ruby Iridium Lenses And BNIB Livestrong Flak Jackets - IMAG0372.jpg

FS: Straight Jacket 2.0 Ruby Iridium Lenses And BNIB Livestrong Flak Jackets - IMAG0373.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    buy both for $120 shipped w/in the continental usa!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    that's an awesome deal!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks man! just looking to get back something for these as i really don't need them anymore.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still available...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i'm open to trades as well...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    did i already ask if u were interested in a livestrong straight jacket for the lenses?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    nope, i'll pm you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still available...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    buy both for $100 shipped w/in the continental usa!