• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Tribal Thump 512MB...Pristine Condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

These are 1 of the 2 Tribal Thumps I have for sale. These are in pristine condition. Comes with Box, bag, cable, pamphlet and the CD. The lens are a strong 8.5-9/10. 2 very small scratches (dings) on the left lens, 1 small scratch on the right lens. None of the scratches impair vision. The frame is perfect. Free from any blemishes.

I have this pair and a more used pair. The other pair is for sale also. The frame on the second pair is great, but the lens are shot. Def need new lens. Price drop on those.

The pair in excellent condition (pictured here) is $150 shipped
The pair that needs new lens are $85 shipped.

all of this is U.S. shipping only. Other shipping locations please get with me.

My pics suck, I know, I need a new camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Would you have to go through Oakley customer service for the lenses? or do flak or half jacket lenses fit in these frames?

I've called oakley multiple times to ask about these lens, they always say the same thing. Look on ebay, unfortunately, there are none on ebay, and I honestly cannot find any, anywhere. That's why I'm selling em as cheap as I am. But I have no clue where to find spare lens for these.

damn i would totally be interested in the ones with the beat up lenses if i could just throw some flak lenses in there...

I saw 1 pair before on ebay, and some dude custom cut them, but wouldn't know where to start to even help in finding the lens for em. sorry man.

Yeah these lenses have a special tab where the screw holds them in since they are flip ups. One of mine broke so I'm on the lookout too, but even with scratched lenses, that's a heck of a deal on just the frames alone!