1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Okay, so getting these back up since I screwed up the thing last time lol...As with all of my stuff, prices can be negotiable, are PLUS postage, I will ship internationally, and payments are via paypal PERSONAL only or propay...

Hijinx Green Splatter with Emerald lenses and vented icon. Brand New $90

Time Bomb 1 complete X Metal band with clasp and case with crystal brand new $280 obo you can't get these bracelets or clasps anymore I don't believe...So if you have one in need, here ya go. No case back or internals, just new exterior

FS: Various Pairs Customs, Oil Rig, Hijinx And Time Bomb Parts - 6540075769_2f76e179e9.jpg

Time Bomb 1 Crystal Brand New no scratches $80

Custom painted Eye Jacket brand new (was new when I decided to spray it) done in House of Kolors Tangelo Pearl Orange with Black IR lenses...$100 obo/or trade

Bass Pro Shops Camo Half Jacket with Hi Persimmon XLJ lenses new no box $125

Metallic Red with White Half Jacket with Clear XLJ lenses new (noticed there is a scratch on the inside edge by nose on one lens) no box $90 obo/or trade

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    to the front of the line!! offers anyone?:dance3:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Bueller.....Bueller.....Bueller....

HAHA, great movie filmed in a great city. Anyways, anyone out there looking to deal??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yo doc, I'll take those c wire frames off your hands.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Done deal bro...All yours...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Can I get some pics of the Scelzi dogs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    sure, anything specific? Matte black, dark grey lens, silver icon and the scelzi etching...I can shoot any part.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I havent been able to find much info on these, a side shot, close up of the lenses and a couple of what comes with it. Thanks! If I buy these they will be my first pair.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Dr, PM me a good deal for the M-Frames. ahha!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    i will post up pix within the hour and PM you brip...for some reason I didn't get notifications for your guys posts