1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale are a couple of pairs from my collection. The prices include registered shipping worldwide. Please note, I live in Greece.

1. Xsquared, cant recall the exact model but the lenses are polarised. This one has been worn, still has the original rubbers, but I have replaced myself the nosebridge rubbers and the arm o-rings. It is tight, but not factory tight. The left lense has a couple of 3cm scratches and the right one has some marks, but they do not affect vision. Comes with case and soft bag. If this is not the correct soft bag let me know and I will find it. Just an update, I found the original bag, so it comes withi it. 400USD OBO.
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1376.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1378.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1379.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1380.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1381.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1383.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1384.jpg

2. Next up is a pair of Badman glasses. This one has been worn maybe 2-3 times, no more. Comes complete with all cases, tube and paperwork, even the little plastic bags for the arms. 250 USD
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1385.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1387.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1388.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1389.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - IMG_1390.jpg
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - b0fb9e8e77f9462b490230b18ee60ff3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/10/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Stergio u have pm

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm xs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metal Connoisseur

Rating:
    100%
    XS OOBIP. This should go quick. Glws.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    This is the correct bag for an X Squared, to answer your query:
    FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses - image.png

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks a lot, I ll try and find it.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    It is my favorite Oakley bag of all time. I dont know why.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just found the bag, so the buyer will get the original bag

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    XS still available?

10. Anonymous