• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold FS: Xsquared, Carbon frame OOBIP sku oo6011-08, Badman Plasma frame with Sapphire lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale are a couple of pairs from my collection. The prices include registered shipping worldwide. Please note, I live in Greece.

1. Xsquared, cant recall the exact model but the lenses are polarised. This one has been worn, still has the original rubbers, but I have replaced myself the nosebridge rubbers and the arm o-rings. It is tight, but not factory tight. The left lense has a couple of 3cm scratches and the right one has some marks, but they do not affect vision. Comes with case and soft bag. If this is not the correct soft bag let me know and I will find it. Just an update, I found the original bag, so it comes withi it. 400USD OBO.
IMG_1376.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1379.jpg
IMG_1380.jpg
IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg

2. Next up is a pair of Badman glasses. This one has been worn maybe 2-3 times, no more. Comes complete with all cases, tube and paperwork, even the little plastic bags for the arms. 250 USD
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg
b0fb9e8e77f9462b490230b18ee60ff3.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Stergio u have pm

pm xs

XS OOBIP. This should go quick. Glws.

Username Hidden said:
Up for sale are a couple of pairs from my collection. The prices include registered shipping worldwide. Please note, I live in Greece.

1. Xsquared, cant recall the exact model but the lenses are polarised. This one has been worn, still has the original rubbers, but I have replaced myself the nosebridge rubbers and the arm o-rings. It is tight, but not factory tight. The left lense has a couple of 3cm scratches and the right one has some marks, but they do not affect vision. Comes with case and soft bag. If this is not the correct soft bag let me know and I will find it. 400USD OBO.
IMG_1376.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1379.jpg
IMG_1380.jpg
IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg

2. Next up is a pair of Badman glasses. This one has been worn maybe 2-3 times, no more. Comes complete with all cases, tube and paperwork, even the little plastic bags for the arms. 250 USD
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg
This is the correct bag for an X Squared, to answer your query:
image.png

Thanks a lot, I ll try and find it.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks a lot, I ll try and find it.
It is my favorite Oakley bag of all time. I dont know why.

I just found the bag, so the buyer will get the original bag

Both sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.