1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. laxboi135

laxboi135 Oakley Beginner

Looking to buy a pair of fuel cells but with all of the limited and special editions out there I dont know which ones to go with haha. Right now im thinking about the following

TACA
    Don Pendleton
    Exclusive Science Purple
    Global

Please let me know your opinions, and if you have any that you may be willing to sell! Leaning towards the Global Right now because they are polarized, but there hard to find for a good price.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Out of all of those my vote would go to the TACA or the Exclusive Science Purple, though it might be hard/expensive to find one since they are sold out. If so I like the TACA's they are simple and for a good cause! :D

3. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Those are all sweet choices. I'd take a loot at the Troy Lee fuel cells too there SICK! If not i like the Dan Pendleton ones too. Let us know what u pick and put picks up when u get them

4. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have two of the Troy Lee and two of the Exclusive Science Purple (and the full set :D). I love violet iridium lenses. However, the Troy Lee Fuel Cell are some of the coolest pair of Oakleys I have EVER Seen. I've been collecting since about 1996 and I've yet to think of a pair that looks as cool as those due absent a few Oil Rigs.

5. laxboi135

thanks for the input! BAPD77 are you looking to sell either the sci or the troy lee? haha

6. laxboi135

I also like the clear with violet lenses and the Troy Lee are definately added to that list too now that I looked them up haha I'm currently trying to work a deal for global $120 for new global a good price?

7. corinejenelle

corinejenelle Oakley Beginner

I'd go for the Don Pendelton's but purchase an additional Emerald lens for them. This combo you can't beat!

8. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

TROY LEE's are nothing short of AMAZING looking!!!!! Grab them while you can!!!!!!!!!

9. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

agreed with FearGear! they are amazing, wish I could get my hands on some

10. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

OG7, after writing that I went to the "bay" and grabbed another pair.... I guess writing it inspired me! LOL