• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Funkys Things

I can't see that happening ANY TIME soon, but this is in my bookmarks........😱

Nowhere near as insane as your UNBELIEVABLE FROGSKIN collection, Brian.....🤩

......................🤗..................

😁

Thank you, @Nortika ...........But I know you're hiding your own light under a bushel........😲

This has been on my bookmarks since I made it in 2016 maybe 17! Thank you, @Jon the Don

Thank you, Dave. I'm sure you're just being your modest self as ever!
What models were you referring to, which I don't have?.........Aluminum / Crackle Fire (to appease the enforcer.............🤣)Scars perhaps.......🙄

In all honestly Paul, I was shocked at the absence of several Splice sets. They seem a natural for you mate. :cool-33:

In all honestly Paul, I was shocked at the absence of several Splice sets. They seem a natural for you mate. :cool-33:

That is one frame, who's colourway I find repugnant........other than the single colour one, I might get that. I generally prefer my frames to be symetrical and in one colourway(there are exceptions such as the Frogskins, but even then.......).

That is one frame, who's colourway I find repugnant........other than the single colour one, I might get that. I generally prefer my frames to be symetrical and in one colourway(there are exceptions such as the Frogskins, but even then.......).

Understood Paul. You harbor strong feelings ... an admirable character trait.

A gentleman who knows what he likes. I respect that immensely.

Also mildly surprised about Valve 1.0s not populating your hit list.

Dave, Mark my words " all in good time"...................🤘

So much delicious Ruby goodness .....

The "REAL DEAL", .........................because I AM 'Ruby-Wan Kenobi'......Thank you, @Serturbo........😎

Damn. That’s a lot of shades :)

I'm a collector, after all, Steve................but I'm not after all............Thanks, @Steven Goldberg 😁.

Last edited: