1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I received my Fusebox Stealth from Woot today, and to my surprise I actually like the thing. I'm not usually a fan of rubber bands on anything but a sports watch, but the Gearbox and now Fusebox are exceptions. It's a sharp little watch! The case is stainless and wrapped in unobtanium around the left side of the case. The band is one piece. The band is also narrower and thinner than the Gearbox band. The crown does not screw into the case like most of Oakley's more expensive watches, so I would not submerge it under water. It does have an alarm that is functional, but I doubt I will ever use it because setting alarms on an iPhone are a lot easier. I do like that it has a date window. The design looks a lot better in person than in the pictures. I talked a lot of smack on this watch before actually seeing it in person; I take those words back. The Fusebox is a great little watch to add to the collection, and at $200 it was quite the steal! It is also extremely comfortable. I think I'm going to keep it.
    Fusebox Stealth - e9u8yny2.jpg Fusebox Stealth - yha3u6y5.jpg Fusebox Stealth - begyhyta.jpg Fusebox Stealth - byju9e5a.jpg Fusebox Stealth - a5yry2e7.jpg Fusebox Stealth - puzu2aby.jpg Fusebox Stealth - sutuheqe.jpg Fusebox Stealth - e4enu2u9.jpg Fusebox Stealth - ruzupaju.jpg

xmetalmaniac likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nes_Zero

nes_Zero Oakley Enthusiast

Nice watch! :)

GH4AU likes this.
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

maybe ill like mine tomorrow. lol!

4. GH4AU

Clearly it's not up there with a Minute Machine or Hollowpoint, but its price isn't either. I expect I'll get some good use out of the Fusebox.

washi me sensie likes this.
  5. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Nice watch bud...wish to have one at the same price

6. GH4AU

Thanks bud, I couldn't pass the watch up at such a low price. I am pretty happy with it.

emjaycee23 likes this.
  7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Nice watch!

GH4AU likes this.