• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan Questions.

Anyone ever consider making this forum more adequately organized? I posted where it seemed to fit, changing the arms isn't modding or DIY, it's simply removing them and putting on the others. Whatever, this place blows. Bunch Oakley reps' friends gouging people who don't know better, great idea for a forum. This will be my last visit here so please feel free to delete my account and stop spamming my ****ing email everytime someone posts in a thread I wrote in. Thanks.

Welcome to an internet forum where the default options may not be to your liking.

Swapping the arms to create a custom set? Asking questions on how to dismantle a frame? Sounds like mods and DIY to me. Sounds like you didn't even hit the main discussion section and posted in one of the specific frame categories that Gascans aren't a part of as well, good aim!

Anyone ever consider making this forum more adequately organized? I posted where it seemed to fit, changing the arms isn't modding or DIY, it's simply removing them and putting on the others. Whatever, this place blows. Bunch Oakley reps' friends gouging people who don't know better, great idea for a forum. This will be my last visit here so please feel free to delete my account and stop spamming my ****ing email everytime someone posts in a thread I wrote in. Thanks.

How is the forum not organized adequately? No matter, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

You've had an attitude ever since you came on here. You need to chill out man.