• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G'day

Wags

Oakley Beginner
Hello all
Firstly cheers to anyone that has posted anything on the style swift model sunglasses, the information and reviews have been great. I'm a wearer not a collector. Although after looking at this site over last few days that might change.
After loosing my matte black Gas Cans with black iridium polarised, which apart from being a bit big for me were awesome. I have bought Style Switch 009194-14 jade iridium polarized w/ vr28 black iridium?, with glossy black frames Green 'O'. Sorry no photo can later if anyone want c them, they look same as 009194-02.
I want to get some BIP lenses for these aswell as a hard case and maybe some other lense fire iridium and +red iridium. This is where you guys come in, as in Australia where I'm from they can only be bought from O store for $170 each, quite a mark up I'm not willing to pay almost just out of principle. They did say they can get fire iridium polarized lenses though which I haven't seen on oakley.com. I am hoping some one might be able to point me in the direction of a USA seller of these lenses that posts to Australia , would be much appreciated.
Cheers and Thanks for having me.

Welcome bro, although I don't own a style switch at the moment I do love the way they look and will eventually buy one.

Latest Posts

Back