• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gen 1 E-wires: Burnt / Black Iridium.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a super clean pair of gen 1 e-wires. They are burnt frames with black Iridium lenses. The frames are 9/10. No scuffed, dings, scratches, or corrosion. The etching is perfect still deep and clean. The lenses are 8/10. Only a small light scratch on the left lens(does not affect vision). They come with original micro bag its a silver / grey color. Excellent condition. A wire vault. The foam interior has degraded some, especially around the hinges. Otherwise in great shape. Lastly In have the original retail box for the wire vault as well. Will sell the whole package for $100 plus shipping. These are one of the cleanest all original gen 1's you will ever see. Also I never see this co lorway, burnt frame come up for sale. Great piece for you wire collectors.
ubyrene5.jpg
a4y6apej.jpg
avy2yqyj.jpg
vyta8e5y.jpg
tahy3udu.jpg
yve8a2am.jpg
e3a9aju9.jpg
su8ary8a.jpg
benehyve.jpg
y3yty2u6.jpg
are3era8.jpg
u6a5ame3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry about the pics, Best I could do. Also the Ear socks are in great shape as well. No cuts and the not sticky or oily.

damn nice specimen! I'm saving my money for the Houston showcase tomorrow though, or I'd snatch these up. They should be gone within minutes at that price!

bump

Still Available

Bump.

Hm damn. Kinda want these...

They are seriously a super clean, all original gen1. I am on ebay all the time and never see the burnt frames come up.

This seems to be a good deal for a great pair of glasses, go get 'em ;-)

Username Hidden said:
Hm damn. Kinda want these...

Do it! :D

A bargain!

Do you still have that REP travel case Headpatrolman??